1. How do I contact you?
- Our office hours are 8am-5pm E.T. Monday-Friday
- You can reach us at: 919-831-2240
- Our Mailing address is:
6003 Chapel Hill Road, Suite 153
Raleigh, NC 27607
- To Email a department directly use the addresses listed below
Place an Order: [email protected]
Pricing and Quotes: [email protected]
Product Information: [email protected]
Technical Support: [email protected]
For AP/AR, Shipping & Receiving: [email protected]
For Corporate Inquiries: [email protected]
2. How do I submit an order?
- Find the product you are looking for using our search box. Once you find the correct item, click on the shopping cart icon beside the product or click “add to cart” on the right side of the product description.
- Once you do that, you will be redirected to your cart. Enter the quantity you want of the product and click update
- Next click the checkout button in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your name and address into the boxes then click “next step.”
- You can now choose to pay either by submitting a purchase order or by using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- Or you can submit an order by emailing [email protected]
- All orders received will be confirmed by email within 24 hours.
3. How long do I have to pay?
- Thirty (30) days from date of invoice, to be paid in US dollars.
- For billing/payment inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
4. What are the standard shipping methods & costs?
Handling rates vary. Shipping costs also vary & we ask that you provide your shipping account number.
We typically use FedEx, UPS, & DHL.
5. What is your Refund policy?
Purchase & Refund Policy: ImmunoReagents understands the importance of your research and the value of your time. In an effort to provide you with products of unmatched quality, ImmunoReagents stands behind each and every product we sell. If one of our products fails to perform, when used in accordance with the product’s Certificate of Analysis, ImmunoReagents will offer a full product replacement, credit or refund at the investigator’s discretion. In order to provide a full refund please submit your experimental data including positive and negative controls, along with photos of your experiment. Our Technical Support Team will try to help troubleshoot the issue and will make every effort to respond within 1-2 business days. To better understand your technical issues, we request that you complete a Technical Service Form. ImmunoReagents reserves the right to impose handling and restocking charges on any products returned due to customer error or improper product selection.
6. Do I qualify for a discount?
Contact [email protected] to find out if you’re eligible to receive any discounts.
7. What methods of payment do you accept?
- Check – drawn on a US bank for the full amount.
- Credit Card – A 4% credit card fee will be added.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – please contact [email protected] for details.
8. Are bulk quantities available for all products?
1. What is an Antibody?
Antibodies are large Y-shaped proteins. They are recruited by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects like bacteria and viruses.
2. What are Immunoglobulins?
Immunoglobulins are basically proteins that function as antibodies. IR Tip-The terms antibody and immunoglobulin are often used interchangeably.
Immunoglobulins are found in blood and other tissues and fluids. They are made by the plasma cells that are derived from the B cells of the immune system. B cells of the immune system become plasma cells when activated by the binding of a specific antigen on its antibody surfaces. In some cases, the interaction of the B cell with a T helper cell is also necessary.
3. What are the recommended storage conditions for ImmunoReagents products?
Our products are typically stored at 2-8 °C.
4. What are the suggested dilutions factors to be used for ImmunoReagents products?
It varies from from product to product. You can check the product specifications on our website to view product suggestions.
Or you can contact technical support at [email protected] for further assistance.
ImmunoReagents, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of quality antibodies and reagents used in pharmaceutical research, life science research and in vitro diagnostics. Product offerings include a wide range of immunochemistry reagents such as purified immunoglobulins, primary antibodies, and secondary antibodies covering a broad spectrum of immunoglobulins from various species. ImmunoReagents also provides custom manufacturing to meet specific customer requirements while adhering to cGMP guidelines and ISO quality systems requirements. The company is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.